– Hot Start PCR
– HOT FIREPol® DNA polymerase
– Proofreading enzyme
– 5x Blend Master Mix Buffer
– 10 mM MgCl2 1x PCR solution – 2 mM MgCl2
– 2 mM dNTPs of each 1x PCR solution – 200 µM dATP, 200 µM dCTP, 200 µM dGTP and 200 µM dTTP
Advantages of Master Mix:
– decreased set-up time
– reduced risk of contamination
– less pipetting mistakes
– consistent reaction to reaction performance
– contains all reagents required for PCR
Like all our products, the 5x HOT FIREPol® Blend Master Mix is stable at ambient temperature for up to one month. This makes handling and set-up even more convenient, since no ice has to be used.
Shipping and Storage Conditions:
Routine storage: -20ºC
Shipping and temporary storage for up to 1 month at room temperature or storage for up to 12 months at 2-8ºC has no detrimental effects on the quality of 5x HOT FIREPol® Blend Master Mix.