– Detection and quantification of DNA and cDNA targets
– Profiling gene expression
– Microbial detection
– Viral load determination
– Increased sensitivity and specificity for wide range of templates, including AT-rich, regular and GC-rich cDNA and gDNA
– Suitable for singleplex and duplex assays
– Reaction set-up at room temperature -master mix is stable at ambient temperature for one month
– Mix contains dUTP – it may be used with UNG to prevent carryover contamination from previous qPCR runs (UNG treatment)
– Use with any hydrolysis probe (LNA or DNA)
– HOT FIREPol® DNA Polymerase
– 5x Probe Universal qPCR buffer
– Internal reference based on ROX dye
Shipping and Storage Conditions:
Routine storage: -20ºC
Shipping and temporary storage for up to 1 month at room temperature has no detrimental effects on the quality of 5x HOT FIREPol® Probe Universal qPCR Mix.
FIREPol is a trademark of Solis BioDyne.