The femtoLUCENT™ PLUS-AP kit is based on alkaline phosphatase (AP) chemiluminescence reaction. The chemiluminescence light emission can be recorded by a short exposure to blue-light sensitive autoradiography films. The femtoLUCENT™ PLUS-AP kit allows for detection of femtogram quantity of antigens with no background. The kit reagents are sufficient for 25 mini blots (8.5 x 7.5 cm size).
In addition, femtoLUCENT™ PLUS-AP is also supplied in a kit format, containing our non-animal protein blocking agent (NAP BLOCKER™) and wash buffer (). The femtoLUCENT™ PLUS-AP kits allow detection of low femtogram levels (10-15) of antigens with low noise (signal/background) ratio. The kit reagents are sufficient for 25 mini blots or 1,500cm2 of PVDF or nitrocellulose membrane. The trial size (Cat. # 786-10APT) is suitable for 5 mini blots or 300cm2.
For a complete chemiluminescence immunodetection system, we offer optional alkaline phosphatase (AP) conjugated secondary antibodies against mouse, rabbit, human, rat and goat.
- Intense light emission with low background and high signal
- Supplied with a novel blocking agent to allow a rapid blocking step that produces a clear background
- Economical: greater value compared to similar products
- Quick and sensitive non-isotopic detection of proteins on transfer membranes (suitable for nitrocellulose & PVDF membranes)
- Immunodetection of proteins and antigens for Western blots and dot blot applications
- Low femtogram detection (10-15) that allows for detection of >10fg protein on a dot blot and >1pg on a Western blot