G-Alum™ Adjuvant Kit is alum-antigen precipitate kit where in alum-antigens complex is co-precipitated as gel. The kit has two components Aluminum Solution and Precipitating Agent. G-Alum™ Adjuvant Kit is used to raise polyclonal and monoclonal antibodies.
Alum-antigen precipitates allow higher binding of antigens to alum and consequently greater immune response including potent inducer of neutrophils, serum IL-5, IL-6, KC and MCP-1.
Antigen adsorbs on the surface of aluminum adjuvants via hydrophobic and vander waals forces, via electrostatic attraction and by ligand exchange2. Aluminum hydroxide is positively charged at pH6-7.5 and attracts negatively charged protein.
Recent research have demonstrated that amongst the commercial available alums, e.g., the alums that are premade aluminum hydroxide gel preparations, are not as effective as alum-antigen precipitate – when antigen-aluminum hydroxide are coprecipitated gels. Co precipitation of antigen-alum induces formation of heterogeneous aluminum particles, ranging 2-10 µm, increasing the heterogeneity of antigen-alum – this heterogeneity enhances multiplicity of immune response.
- Alum-Antigen precipitate illicit greater immune response than other premade alums.
- Offer convenience of pre-made reagents
- Higher response levels for neutrophiles, LI-5, IL-6, KC and MCP than premade aluminum hydroxide gels
- Stimulates pattern recognition receptors based immune response.
- Produces heterogeneous alum-antigen particle sizes (2-10 µm2) with multiplicity of antigen target response.
- Sterile preparation
- Nonpyrogenic and Endotoxin free
- Can be use with any kit that prepares antigen-carrier conjugates
G-Alum™ Adjuvant Kit is alum-antigen precipitate kit where in alum-antigens complex is co-precipitated as gel. The kit has two components Aluminum Solution and Precipitating Agent. G-Alum™ Adjuvant Kit is used to raise polyclonal and monoclonal antibodies. It has higher potency to immune response when comapred to premade colloidal suspensions.