G-Sep™ Agarose CL-6B resin is a cross-linked versions of our G-Sep™ Agarose. Cross-linking of the agarose results in chemically and physically more stable agarose beads that offer the same selectivity, but with better flow characteristics. Cross-linked agarose beads are resistant to organic solvent.
G-Sep™ Agarose CL-6B is a gel filtration matrix formed from agarose beads that is available with 6% cross-linked agarose content, designated G-Sep™ Agarose CL-6B.
The resin is a proven gel filtration base matrix and is routinely modified by researchers to couple affinity ligands. The resin is not pre-activated.
Our G-Sep™ Agarose CL is also available with 4% cross-linked agarose content, designated G-Sep™ Agarose CL-4B.
- Matrix: 6% cross-linked agarose
- Bead form: Spherical, diameter 50-160µm
- pH stability: 3-13
- pH stability cleaning-in-place (CIP): 2-14
- Maximum pressure (MPa): 0.02
- Maximum flow velocity: 30cm/h
- Fractionation [Mr] globular proteins: 1×104 – 4×106
- Physical stability: Negligible volume variation due to changes in pH or ionic strength
- Chemical stability: 6M urea, 8M guanidine hydrochloride, ethanol, DMF, THF, acetone, DMS, chloroform, dichloromethane, dichloroethane, pyridine, triethyl phosphate and acetonitrile.
- Sterilization: Autoclavable, 121°C, pH 7, for 20 min
- Storage condition: 4-30ºC, 20% ethanol
- Gel filtration media
- Base matrix for coupling affinity ligands