The premade blots are prepared with the appropriate GenLysate and 50μg protein is loaded onto a 4-20% denaturing polyacrylamide gel, along with a prestained molecular weight marker. After the proteins are resolved they are transferred to a PVDF membrane, using Efficient Western Transfer Buffer.
The blots are ready to be blocked and probed with the antibodies of choice.
Note: We recommend that customers contact our technical department for the latest information on the blots as G-Biosciences reserves the right to change the blot profile due to the availability of GenLysate.
Blot lane order:
- Protein marker
- Acute promyelocytic leukemia (HL-60)
- T lymphocyte lymphoma (HUT-78)
- B cell lymphoma (BJAB)
- Mammary adenocarcinoma (MCF7)
- Amelanotic melanoma (C32)
- Acute T cell leukemia (JURKAT)
- Chronic Myelogenous leukemia (K562)
- Epidermoid carcinoma (A-431)
- Epithlioid carcinoma (HeLa)
- Burkitt’s lymphoma (Ramos)
- Prostate adenocarcinoma (LNCap)
- Hepatoblastoma (HepG2)
- Neuroepithelioma (SK-N-MC)