Immobilized Procainamide is designed for affinity purification of butyrylcholinesterase (BuChE), which is also known as non-specific cholinesterase.
Butyrylcholinesterase can be purified by batch adsorption on immobilized Procainamide followed by ion-exchange chromatography on DEAE-Sepharose column. Alternately immobilized Procainamide can also be used at final step of purification of butyrylcholinesterase.
Immobilized Procainamide can also be used to purify acetylcholinesterase.
Click here to request bulk or custom sizes.
- Ligand: Procainamide hydrochloride
- Matrix: cross-linked Agarose
- Ligand density: >15 μmoles/ml resin
- Matrix spacer: 12-atom
- Storage buffer: 20 % isopropanol
- Storage temperature: 4°C
- Immobilized Procainamide is used for affinity purification of butyrylcholinesterase (BuChE).
- Immobilized Procainamide can also be used to purify acetylcholinesterase