Lumino™ Firefly Luciferase Glow Assay is designed for high throughput screening or quantification of luciferase expression in mammalian cells which is mainly performed by batch processing of 96- and 384- well plates.
Lumino™ Firefly Luciferase Glow Assay is homogenous, high-sensitive, glow type (long-lived) bioluminescent assay with signal half-life of more than 3 hrs.
A long signal half-life (>3hrs) of the luminescent assay is necessary for batch-processing (HTS) systems, where a large number of plates can be stacked after assay and before measurement.
- High sensitivity: High sensitive detection of firefly luciferase activity.
- Suitable for HTS assays: Designed for batch-processing of mammalian cells. Single reagent is added for cell lysis and luminescent assay which makes HTS assays faster to perform.
- Stable signal: Glow type bioluminescent assay with signal half-life of greater than 3 hrs.
- Excellent linearity: Linear over high-log order (5 or more) of luciferase concentration. The linear range is also dependent of the sensitivity of the luminometer.
- Assay reagents compatible with other firefly luciferases.
- Rapid and high sensitive detection or quantification of firefly luciferase reporter enzyme activity.
- Suitable for high throughput screening or quantification of luciferase expression in mammalian cells as its glow type bilumnescent assay with signal half life of more than 3 hours.