G-Biosciences offers full length, highly purified membrane proteins (GPCRs, Ion Channels, Transporters, Receptors and Viral Proteins) for research in antibody development, vaccine formulation and/or drug discovery.
A unique native isolation process was used to purify these integral membrane proteins with the highest purity levels while keeping their structural and functional integrity (no refolding or mutagenesis). This process conserves the functional and structural integrities of the targets/antigens. This has a significantly beneficial impact on the quality of the protein and on the success of the proteomics and drug discovery applications.
Nav1.7 (Voltage-gated sodium channel) is involved in the generation and conduction of action potentials.
Nav1.7 (Voltage-gated sodium channel) is a good candidate for pain indications.
Click here to request bulk or custom sizes
- No refolding
- No mutagenesis/truncation/fusion
- Striking stability improvement
- High purity
- Maintain functional and structural integrities
- Class: Sodium Ion Channel
- Affinity Tag: 10xHis, 2xStrep-tag II
- Origin: Human
- Theor. MW: 230 kDa
- Accession#: NP_002968.1 (UniProt)
- Purity: ~25%
- Concentration: Up to 5mg/ml
- Expression system: BacMAM expression system in CHO-S cells
- Purification: Immobilized Metal Affinity Chromatography and Size Exclusion Chromatography
- Activity: ProTx-II saturation binding assay
- Storage conditions: Store at -80°C