ProteCEASE™ is a dry format version of our ProteaseArrest™ for large scale preparative applications and for those who prefer reconstitution prior to use.
ProteCEASE™ is a superior general protease inhibitor cocktail that is suitable for purification from mammalian, plant, bacteria and yeast samples. The cocktail contains both irreversible and reversible protease inhibitors to inhibit serine, cysteine and other proteases. EDTA is an optional component for inhibiting metalloproteases.
The EDTA-free ProteCEASE™ will maintain activity of proteins dependent on divalent cations and will not inhibit the purification of proteins with immobilized metal affinity chromatography (IMAC).
ProteCEASE™ has been specifically developed for large scale preparative applications and is available in two vial sizes: ProteCEASE™-50 and ProteCEASE™-100, for 50 and 100 milliters of lysis buffer, respectively.
ProteCEASE™-50 is available in packs of 10 or 20 vials for a total volume of either 500 milliters or 1 liter.
ProteCEASE™-100 is available in packs of 10 for 1 liter total volume.
- High protease inhibition: >95% in mouse pancreas lysate
- Inhibits a wide variety of proteases, including cysteine, serine and metallo-proteases
- Available with or without EDTA
- Performs with a wide range of samples, including animals, plants, yeast, bacteria and fungal lysates
- For large scale preparative protein purifications
- Inhibition of protease activity in protein preparations
- Protection of proteins from proteolysis in such applications as electrophoresis, purification, storage, assays and other applications