Standard FlowJEM Drop-Sequencing Chip (Microfluidic Device) for the generation of highly mono-dispersed droplets required for the Drop-sequencing technique. Each chip contains x26 independent ‘devices’ fabricated on Sylguard 184 (silicone elastmer, Polydimethylsiloxane) mounted on a microscope glass slide and treated with Aquapel. Each Microfluidic Device contains inlets for oil, cells & beads / lysis buffer and an outlet for oil/cell/bead droplets.
FlowJEM’s Drop-sequencing chip offers exactly the same design as detailed in the latest McCarroll lab protocol.
Features & Benefits
- Latest Design Each Droplet Generation Device is based on the design recommended in the latest McCarroll lab Drop-seq protocol, ensuring the best chances of succes
- Precision Engineered Robust Devices durable over a wide-range of pressures, temperatures and flow rates
- 26 Droplet Generation Devices Per Chip, Provides value for money in a chip which lasts. When the life of one device is depleted, simply move onto the next one
- Produces Highly Mono-Dispersed Droplets, Reliable and consistent generation of droplets ofoptimal size for Drop-sequencing
- Efficient Production Of Transcript Libraries, Superior design promotes optimal mixing of component fluids, thereby minimizing bead shearing or premature lysis of cells and mRNA release
Material: Sylguard 184 (silicone elastmer, Polydimethylsiloxane) and microscope glass slides
Hydrophobic Treatment: Aquapel
Dimensions: 75 x 50mm (microscope slide size)
Number of Devices / chip: 26