Superior™ Blocking Buffer contains a proprietary antiginically non-determinant protein for blocking non-specific sites during ELISA, membrane blotting, immunohistochemistry and other applications.
Superior™ Blocking Buffer is ideal for a high signal to background ratio in most system. Superior™ Blocking Buffer uses a non-serum protein and does not contain biotin or other animal source proteins to interfere with immuno-complexes. Superior™ Blocking Buffer is suitable for assays that use avidin/streptavidin systems.
Superior™ Blocking Buffer for Precipitating Substrate is a modification of Superior™ Blocking Buffer. This blotting buffer has been optimized for used in blotting protocols that use precipitating substrates, such as TMB (3, 3′, 5, 5′-Tetramethylbenzidine) and BCIP (5-Bromo-4-Chloro-3′-Indolyphosphate p-Toluidine Salt) and NBT (Nitro-Blue Tetrazolium Chloride) substrates. Superior™ Blocking Buffer for Precipitating Substrate is not suitable for ELISA or immunohistochemistry staining.
Available in multiple formats using TBS, PBS, TBS with 0.05% Tween®-20 or PBS with .05% Tween®-20. Also supplied as a convenient dry form that is stable at room temperature. Each dry format pack is makes 200ml Superior™ Blocking Buffer.
- Non serum protein blocking agent
- Rapid blocking times; ~2 minutes for ELISA
- Multiple formats; ready-to-use liquid (500ml) or dry buffer packs (for 5 x 200ml)
- Available with and without detergent (Tween®-20)
- For blocking Western blot membranes (PVDF and nitrocellulose)
- For blocking and storage of ELISA plates
- For blocking prior to immunohistochemistry staining
Superior™ Blocking Buffer for Precipitating Substrate is not suitable for ELISA or immunohistochemistry staining.